Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demo
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Dreams of a new Domain   Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:56 am

So, LiquiD, Soul, and myself have been pondering acquiring our own domain address for quite some time. the details are still fuzzy but we're thinking of attempting to buy the domain "ClanTDoM.com". So, we can either spend about 25 bucks to get the official domain and complete rights to it, or go through a redirection, which basically means that our site will be the same as it is now except, to get here, you type clantdom.com, but it'll really still be clantdom.gooforum.com.

So, looks like we can't get clantdom.com redirected, the best we could find was clantdom.co.nr, which is basically as bad as what we have now. So, we're probably going to put out the extra money and just make our own site (a dream of mine). As said before, it's going to be about 25 bucks (for a year), and LiquiD says he's willing to pony up the dough if he can be an admin of the site. Fair is fair:)

The details are still unsure (I don't even know for sure if we're going to be able to make a site entirely of our own, especially for only 25 bucks), but it looks like things are underway. It's going to take a long time to get all of this figured out, so everyone stay comfortable right here for now.

Elmo

Number of posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of a new Domain   Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:05 am

Is our own domain worth it?
To me it doesn't seem like it, but I guess that's because I am jobless (too young) and 25 bucks is too much for ME. Razz
If you guys really find it that important go ahead, but I don't think we really need a dot com.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RelaxNTakeNotes
Contagious
Contagious

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of a new Domain   Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:23 am

buy it you cheap bastards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demo
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of a new Domain   Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:23 pm

K we're working on it. However, it's not quite what we expected, it looks like all it does is give us a little more squeeze room and the domain name. LiquiD said he'd get on it today and see what happens.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of a new Domain   

Back to top Go down

Dreams of a new Domain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan TDoM :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: